Australian Deakin University Scholarships 2023 is open to international students. The scholarship enables postgraduate, and undergraduate program (s) in all subjects taught at Deakin University.
Australian Deakin University Scholarships 2023 Details:
- Benefits: Partial Funding
- Host Place: Deakin University
- Level: Postgraduate, Undergraduate
- Subjects: All Subjects
- Eligibility: International Students
- Host Country: Australia
- Deadline: 02/02/2023
Australian Deakin University Scholarships rounds:
- Early Round: To be considered for these early-round scholarship offers, you will need to submit your application and all supporting documentation by 5:00 p.m. on December 5, 2022.
- Round 1: To be considered for these Round 1 scholarship offers, you will need to submit your application and all supporting documentation by 5:00 PM on January 9, 2023.
- We will aim for full allocation this round.
- Re-Offer Round: In order to be considered for any remaining scholarships not taken up in previous offer rounds, you will need to submit your application and all supporting documentation by 5:00 p.m. on February 2, 2023.
- All scholarships will be offered within six weeks of the Re-offer closing date.
Australian Deakin University Scholarships Education level:
The fully funded Deakin University Australia Scholarships 2023 are available to pursue postgraduate programs at the undergraduate level at Deakin University.
You May like USA Thomson Reuters Internship 2023
Australian Deakin University Scholarships Available subjects:
The following subjects are available for study under this scholarship program.
Australian Deakin University Scholarships Benefits:
- 100% of your student allowance (tuition).
- Cash payment of $5,000 per year ($625 per credit point).
- Participation in the Vice-Chancellor’s Professional Excellence Program – an exclusive opportunity for
- professional and personal growth that lasts for the duration of the scholarship.
- The scholarship is awarded for the normal attendance period of the course.
To be eligible you must be:
- An Australian citizen, a New Zealand citizen, an Australian permanent resident or an Australian permanent humanitarian visa holder
- Entry to Deakin University for an undergraduate degree in Trimester 1 2023
- Enrolled in full-time form, unless there are exceptional circumstances preventing full-time study
- Enrolled at a Commonwealth Supported Place (CSP).
You must be able to demonstrate academic achievement in one of the following:
- ATAR of at least 95 or International Baccalaureate equivalent
- The dean of your high school.
Consideration will be given to:
- Your extracurricular activities and achievements, such as leadership, community service, the arts, volunteering or sports
- Students who find themselves in personal or financial distress.
Continued eligibility depends on recipients maintaining a weighted grade point average (WAM) of at least 70 and participating in the Vice-Chancellor’s Professional Excellence Program.
- You can apply for this scholarship directly to Deakin through our scholarship application portal.
- When applying directly to Deakin for this scholarship, select “Undergraduate Scholarship Application Tri/Sem 1 2023” and if you are eligible, your application will automatically be considered for this scholarship.
- This reduces the number of scholarships you need to apply for and increases your chances of getting a Deakin scholarship.
- APPLY FOR THIS SCHOLARSHIP
- The scholarship application process is highly competitive with a limited number of scholarships available.
- Unfortunately, not all eligible applicants will receive it.
Applications for Trimester 1 2023 open on 1 September 2022.
Applications for Trimester 1 2023 close on 9 January 2023 at 17:00.