In recognition of the academic achievements of talented students, the University of Sydney offers Australian PhD Scholarships in Innovative Fair Tax Systems 2023.
This scholarship supports international students enrolling in postgraduate research in innovative fair tax systems for the academic year 2022-2023.
The University of Sydney is a world-class research institution, consistently ranked in the top 50 universities worldwide. It is ranked 27th in the list of the world’s best universities. Education for everyone and leadership that improves the lives of those it serves are two core values at the University of Sydney.
Why should you choose to study at the University of Sydney? Prospective students at this university will have the opportunity to develop their knowledge and expertise in existing and emerging academic disciplines. Graduates who have acquired these competencies will be better able to fill the many different types of jobs available to them. Australian PhD Scholarships in Innovative Fair Tax Systems 2023.
PhD Scholarships in Innovative Fair Tax Systems Details:
- Host University : University of Sydney
- Level: Postgraduate Research
- Award: $28,854 p.a. (up to 3 years)
- Access Mode: Online
- Eligibility: International
- Host Country: Australia
- You may like: Fully Funded Korean KAIST Scholarships 2023
PhD Scholarships in Innovative Fair Tax Systems Eligibility Nationality:
Applicants from all international countries are eligible to apply.
PhD Scholarships in Innovative Fair Tax Systems Eligible subjects:
Postgraduate research program in the Faculty of Science.
PhD Scholarships in Innovative Fair Tax Systems Eligibility Criteria:
To be eligible, applicants must meet all of the following/given criteria:
- Be a domestic or foreign PhD student
- Receive an unconditional offer of admission to a full-time PhD at the University of Sydney Business School at the University of Sydney.
- Be willing to do tax or financial research.
- Have honors (first class or second class above) or equivalent or
- Have a Master’s degree with a significant research component.
The last date to enter a specific scholarship is 31 October 2022. Any applications submitted after this date will be rejected.
How to Apply For PhD Scholarships in Innovative Fair Tax Systems:
To be eligible, applicants must be admitted to a doctoral degree program at the university. You can then complete the online application form.
Students are required to submit the following documents to the University:
- Academic transcripts
- diplomas (tetramer)
- Scholarship documentation
- Marriage/Change of Name Certificate
- Relevant professional experience
Applicants must have an accepted secondary school qualification and an excellent ATAR or equivalent.
Students must submit scores from the following English language proficiency tests:
IELTS (Academic) – 7.0
TOEFL iBT – 96
Pearson Test of English (PTE) Academic – 68
The scholarship winner will receive a stipend of $28,854 p.a. (up to 3 years) to support the fee for an undergraduate program at the University of Sydney.