Applications are now accepted for CERN Administrative Student Program 2022 in Switzerland. The program is scheduled to take place in Switzerland and trainees will have the opportunity to spend 2 to 12 months in Meyrin, Geneva. The CERN internship program offers opportunities for undergraduate and master’s students, where they can gain experience within the world’s most organized management forum. This is an amazing Internship opportunity for all students, where selected students have the opportunity to train at one of the most prestigious organizations in the world.
The CERN program, fully funded by an international internship, will cover all the expenses of the nominees. Trained students will be given the opportunity to spend 2 to 12 months at the European Organization for Nuclear Research to improve their skills in related fields by gaining practical knowledge of their subjects. Candidates do not have to pay anything. In addition, applicants will also be eligible for a monthly allowance and 2 to 5 days paid leave per month.
The fully-funded European CERN program 2022 offers a unique opportunity for students pursuing management-related instruction to work on global change projects. The world-famous organization, CERN, offers students a fully-fledged internship, as well as an opportunity to become acquainted with more sophisticated management systems. The physicists and engineers at CERN are exploring the basics of the universe with the most advanced scientific tools in the world. CERN students will gain as much information as possible about their work at CERN which will benefit their careers as they will gain more administrative knowledge and gain the confidence they will need in the future. You can also apply for CERN Short Term Internship 2022 in Switzerland
- waterloo university scholarships for international students 2022 (Fully Funded)
- World Food Programmed Paid Internships | WFP Internship Program 2022
- University Of UAE Muhammad Bin Zayed Scholarship 2022
- Nagasaki University Of Japan Scholarships 2022
Summary of the CERN Administrative Student 2022-23 program:
- Host Country: Switzerland
- Place of Study: Meyrin, Geneva
- Duration: 2 to 12 months
- Who is eligible? Member of CERN or CERN Associate Member States students
- Deadline: 1st August 2022
What are the Benefits of the CERN Administrative Student 2022-23 program?
The nominees selected for the program will receive the following benefits:
- CERN health insurance.
- 3319 Monthly Money Swiss Francs.
- Participation contract from 2 to 12 months.
- Planet airline tickets.
- 2,5 days of paid leave per month.
- See UNDP Internship Program 2022
Available CERN Program fields:
- Communication and community relations
- Engineering management
- The law
- advanced secretarial work
- Audio and audio
- Engineering fields
- Human Resources
- business Administration
CERN Administrative Student 2022-23 Qualification Requirements:
You must meet the following qualifications to apply for the 2022 student management program:
- Participants must be a CERN Member or a Member State or study in a Member State.
- Selected applicants can stay for at least two months and at least 12 months as a full-time student.
- You must have completed at least 18 months of your undergraduate degree (Bachelor or Masters)
Applicants must have a good understanding of English or French.
Have you applied for WFP Internship Program 2022 | World Food Program Internship Program?
- Key Texts
- CV / Resume
- Letter of reference from professor
- Latest Copy of Academic Writing
- You may submit a letter of reference to yourself, when submitting your application, or through your referee, via the link, which you will receive shortly after submitting your application.
Application deadline for CERN Administrative Student Program 2022-23 1 August 2022 (noon: 12:00 CEST).
What is the CERN Internship Switzerland 2022-23 application process?
- If you would like to apply for a fully paid CERN application, please click the I am interested button on the official website.
- Candidates need to register via Linkedin, Smartprofile, or Indeed.
- Choose your resume and throw it in the box.
- Students must provide their academic background and work experience.
- An applicant applying for more than one job must submit his / her applications separately.