The DAAD Helmut Schmidt Scholarship Program in Germany 2023 (Fully Funded) that provides opportunities for future young leaders from developing countries to study at top German universities. The international scholarship program is named after the late German Chancellor, Helmut Schmidt, who was a strong advocate for international education and cultural trade. The DAAD program Helmut Schmidt offers a Master’s Scholarship for Public Policy and Good Governance. The DAAD Scholarships in Germany 2023 are available in a wide variety of subjects, and successful applicants will have the opportunity to experience life at one of the world’s leading economic and political institutions. So if you are looking for an opportunity to improve your skills and knowledge while immersing yourself in German culture, this is your plan! Apply now and take your first step toward a brighter future.
DAAD supports more than 100,000 Germans and foreign students and researchers worldwide each year – making it the largest organization in the world. DAAD is looking for the best and brightest new future leaders from developing countries to join its popular DAAD Helmut Schmidt Scholarship Program in Germany 2023 (Fully Funded) This fully funded scholarship program will give you the opportunity to study at one of the leading universities in Germany, gain valuable job experience, and build lasting networks with other academics from around the world. You can also apply for the University of Adelaide Summer Research Scholarship-Fully Funded
DAAD Helmut Schmidt Scholarship Germany 2023 Details:
- Country of Hosting Scholarship: Germany
- Sponsored By: Office of the German Foreign Office
- Course level: Masters Degree
- Fundraising: Fully Funded
- Eligibility: International students
- Deadline: 31 July 2022.
List of DAAD Eligible Universities Helmut Schmidt:
- Hochschule Bonn-Rhein-Sieg
- University of Duisburg-Essen
- University of Erfurt
- Otto Von Guericke University of Magdeburg
- University of Applied Sciences in Osnabruck
- Passau University
- University of Potsdam
DAAD Program Learning Program Helmut-Schmidt:
- Analysis and design of social protection systems
- Development and Governance
- Public Policy
- Peace and Conflict Studies (PACS)
- Management in a non-profit organization
- Governance and Public Policy
- Development Studies
- Public Administration (MPM)
Benefits of the DAAD Program Helmut Schmidt in Germany 2023:
- Cancellation of tuition fees
- Health Insurance in Germany
- Travel allowances will be provided.
- Research grant
- Rent grants.
- Spouse and / or Children’s Grants where applicable.
Qualifications Qualifications for the DAAD Helmut Scholarship in Germany 2023:
- You must have a bachelor’s or Equivalent degree with excessive results.
- You must meet the language requirements (depending on the relevant subjects)
- You must provide proof of internship and / or professional experience.
- You should be ready to return to your home country after graduation.
All eligible candidates from “Developing Countries” are strongly encouraged to apply for the DAAD Program Helmut Schmidt in Germany. Click Here to Explore (ELIGIBLE COUNTRIES)
- DAAD application form
- Copy of transcript
- Performance experience certificates
- Recent language certificates
- Reference book
- One book of encouragement
- Copies of qualification certificates
The deadline for applying for the DAAD Helmut Schmidt Scholarship 2023 funded fully sponsored by Germany is 31 July 2022.
See International Scholarships University of Toronto 2022 – Fully funded
How do you apply for the DAAD Helmut Schmidt Scholarship Program in Germany 2023 (Fully Funded)
- The candidate must clearly indicate that he or she is applying for the DAAD Helmut Schmidt-Program.
- Students can apply for up to two applications.
- Complete the DAAD application form.
- Upon completion, the application form sends the selected university along with the required documents.