Dalian University of Technology Master’s and PhD Scholarships 2023. Dalian University of Technology admissions are now open in all study programs under the China Scholarship Council (CSC) of the Dalian University of Technology. The Dalian University of Technology is a world-renowned institution of higher learning that offers quality education in a wide range of fields. CSC offers full scholarships to international students who wish to continue their studies at the Dalian University of Technology. Scholarships will cover tuition, accommodation, and living expenses for the duration of the program.
Dalian University of Technology DUT offers fully funded scholarships for international students who wish to study for an undergraduate or postgraduate degree at the university. The scholarship is designed to attract young, bright, and dedicated minds from different countries and give them the opportunity to study at one of China’s leading universities. The Dalian University of Technology is a world-renowned institution of higher learning that has produced many influential alumni, including several Nobel Prize winners. The university is committed to providing its students with a comprehensive education that will prepare them for success in their chosen fields.
Since China’s reform and opening up, the Chinese government has attached great importance to international education. In order for more people to learn about China and its culture, the Chinese government has established many scholarship programs to encourage foreign students to study in China. Dalian University is one of the universities that host international students under various Chinese government scholarship programs. Scholarships offered by the Chinese government can cover all aspects of a student’s life, from tuition fees to accommodation and living expenses. The Chinese Government Dalian University Scholarship is a great opportunity for international students to not only learn about China but also experience its culture firsthand.
Dalian University of Technology Master’s and PhD Scholarships 2023 Summary:
- Host Country: China
- Host University: Dalian University of Technology
- Duration of the program: Master’s 3 years Doctoral 4 years
- Study Level: Masters and PhD
- Financial Benefits: Fully Funded
- Who Can Apply: International Students
Dalian University of Technology Master’s and PhD Scholarships Benefits:
- Tuition will be provided
- Accommodation allowance
- Monthly allowance;
- Master’s students will receive: CNY 3,000 per month
- Doctoral students will receive: CNY 3,500 per month
- Health insurance
- Join Us On WhatsApp: JOIN
Dalian University of Technology Master’s and PhD Scholarships Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidate must be non-Chinese citizens
- Candidate must be good mentally and physically.
- A candidate applying for a master’s program must have a university degree and be under 35 years of age.
- A candidate applying for doctoral programs must have a master’s degree and be under 40 years of age.
- If you are applying from a country where English is the official language, you do not need to submit an English certificate.
- You may like: Science Po University-Chalhoub Scholarship 2023 In France
- Copy of the highest diploma
- Academic transcripts
- Research plan
- 2 letters of recommendation
- Physical Examination Form and Blood Test Report
- 6 photos (3cm*4cm).
- Acceptance letter from DUT supervisor.
- Passport copy
- Non-criminal conviction certificate
- Follow Us On Pinterest: Follow
Dalian University of Technology Master’s and PhD Scholarships Deadline:
The application deadline for Dalian University Technology CSC Scholarship 2023 in China is February 20, 2023.
Application Process ?
- In order to apply for the Chinese Government Scholarships, applicants should complete an online application.
- The DUT agency number is 10141.
- You must have an acceptance letter from your DUT supervisor.
- You can also email the application and materials to the School of International Education (email@example.com).
- You can find more information and the application process on the official DUT website.