Looking for Fully Funded Ireland Government Scholarship 2023? Then welcome, you are at the right place, applications are now open for Irish Government Scholarship 2023. Scholarships are for Bachelors, Masters and Ph.D. degree programs. Applicants from all over the world can apply for the International Education Scholarship (IES). Ireland ranks in the top 10 for higher quality education.
The Irish Government Scholarship offers a Master’s degree leading to a Ph.D. in any academic discipline. Scholarships are available for all academic courses such as Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics (STEM) and Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences (AHSS). The medium of instruction is in English. There is no age limit for the scholarship. The application will open in September 2022, please contact us. Fully Funded Ireland Government Scholarship 2023.
There is no registration fee. There are a total of 60 scholarships for the 2023 academic year from the Irish Government International Education Scholarship. The Council invests in 280 new postgraduate scholarships in Ireland each year. We have invited you to apply for these Irish Government Scholarships 2023. For more information, see the details and application form below.
You may like : Sweden Scholarships Fully Funded
Ireland Government Scholarship 2023 Details:
- Country: Ireland.
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from non-European countries are eligible
- Sponsored by: International Scholarships for Education (GOI-IES)
- Organization: Government of Ireland
- Degrees: bachelor’s, master’s, doctoral (MS leading to Ph.D.)
- Deadline: October 22, 2022
Ireland Government Scholarship 2023 Duration:
- Bachelor’s degree: 4 years
- Research master’s degree: 1 year
- Master’s Degree in Structured Research: 2 years
- Traditional PhD: 3 years
- Structured doctoral degree: 4 years
Ireland Government Scholarship 2023 available fields:
Here are the following lists of fields and subjects available for the Irish Government Postgraduate Scholarship.
- Social Sciences
Ireland Government Scholarship 2023 Benefits:
Here is the list of scholarship benefits for selected students Irish Government Scholarship 2023. It will cover all the expenses of the selected students.
- A scholarship of EUR 10,000 for one year of study
- Full tuition waiver
- Free registration fee
Universities offering Irish scholarships:
- University of Dublin, Trinity College
- Athlone Institute of Technology
- Dublin City University
- University College Dublin
- Dublin Dental Hospital
- Dublin Institute for Advanced Study
- Coláiste Mhuire Marino
- Dublin University of Technology
- National College of Ireland
- Institute of Technology, Tralee
- Waterford Institute of Technology
- Dundalk Institute of Technology
- Royal Irish Academy of Music
- Cork Institute of Technology
- Maynooth University
- Royal Irish Academy
- Institute of Technology, Sligo
- Institute of Technology, Carlow
- Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland
- Letterkenny Institute of Technology
- Dún Laoghaire Institute of Art, Design & Technology
- National University of Ireland, Galway
- Galway-Mayo Institute of Technology
- University of Limerick
- Limerick Institute of Technology
- University College Cork
- Mary Immaculate College, Limerick
To apply for the Irish Government Scholarship 2023, you must meet the following criteria.
- The applicant must be a non-EU citizen.
- Excellent communication skills
- Should be good in extracurricular activities
- They have a strong rationale for continuing their study in Ireland, which indicates how GOI-IES fits into their long-term goals.
- Final year undergraduate students can also apply for this scholarship.
- Should have a bachelor’s degree for master’s application
- Should have a bachelor’s or master’s degree for Ph.D.
Deadline for Irish Government Scholarships:
The last date to apply for the Irish Government Scholarship 2023 is 22 October 2022.
Note: If you have any questions about the scholarship, please email the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to apply!
You must complete an online application with the required documents for this Irish Government Scholarship. For more information and to apply, visit the link below. Good luck!