Humboldt Research Fellowships 2023 For International Students enable highly qualified scientists and researchers who are embarking on an academic career and have completed their doctorate less than four years ago to spend an extended period of research in Germany. Scientists and scholars from all fields and countries are welcome to apply, and applications can be submitted at any time.
You May Like: USA United People Global Sustainability Leadership Program 2023
Humboldt Research Fellowships 2023 For International Students Details:
- Benefits: Fully Funded
- Host Place: Germany Universities
- Level: Masters
- All Subjects
- Eligibility: International Students
- Host Country: Germany
- Deadline: 12/31/2022
Humboldt Research Fellowships 2023 Education level:
Fully funded Humboldt Research Fellowships in Germany for 2023 are available to pursue master’s programs at German universities.
Humboldt Research Fellowships 2023 Available subjects:
The following subjects are available for study under this scholarship program.
Humboldt Research Fellowships 2023 Benefits:
In addition to the “Humboldt Research Fellowships for Postdoctoral Researchers”, the Alexander von Humboldt Foundation also offers a wide range of scholarships, funding and awards. Australian citizens may be interested in:
- Humboldt Research Awards worth up to €60,000.
- Humboldt Research Fellowships for experienced researchers with a stipend of
- €3,170 per month (plus allowances and expenses).
- Friedrich Wilhelm Bessel Research Awards worth up to €45,000.
- Fraunhofer-Bessel Research Awards worth up to €45,000.
- Alexander von Humboldt Professorships worth up to €5,000,000.
The duration of the scholarship is from 6 to 24 months. Scholarship benefits include:
- A stipend of €2,670 per month plus research and allowance costs is provided. Invitations to events and language courses can also be provided
- A lump sum for a colleague’s travel expenses, if the costs are not borne by a third party
- A language scholarship for an intensive language course of two to four months at selected language institutes in Germany immediately before the actual research period; language scholarships may also be granted to accompanying spouses
- Family allowances for accompanying family members staying for at least three months (monthly allowance: up to €346 for spouses and up to €274 for each child)
- For single parents: flat-rate allowance for accompanying children (under 18) for stays of at least three months (400 EUR per month for the first child and 100 EUR per month for each additional child)
- Additional scholarship extension up to 12 months for researchers accompanied by children under 12 years of age
- A grant for research costs to be paid to hosts in Germany of €800 per month (for research in the natural sciences and engineering) and €500 (for research in the humanities and social sciences)
- European grant for a research stay at a research institute in another European country (even if not in the researcher’s own country); for a specified period during the fellowship if necessary to ensure the success of the research
- Extensive graduate sponsorship after a successful research stay, especially for maintaining contacts with collaborating partners in Germany throughout the Humboldtian’s academic career
International students are eligible
How To Apply For Humboldt Research Fellowships 2023 :
Applications can be submitted at any time through the Humboldt Foundation website
Details of the research outline, including information on the intended duration of the fellowship, must be agreed with the intended host institution prior to application. Applications must include a statement from the host and confirmation of the research facilities. The completed application form including the necessary other documents should be submitted at least four to seven months before the date of possible selection.
In case of questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
More information / Source: Official website HERE.