If you are seeking a scholarship, then we have a piece of good news for you. Applications are available nowadays to devote to the Lausanne Masters Scholarship 2024. This is a Partly Endowed UNIL Master Scholarship schedule for global researchers to study in Switzerland.
The University of Lausanne in Switzerland offers the UNIL Master’s scholarship to international students based on a competitive process.
The University of Lausanne in Switzerland awards this scholarship solely to students who have graduated from a foreign university and have shown exceptional academic achievements.
The University of Lausanne is a world-class study university and it shows a broad spectrum of educational areas for all alien students. If you are curious in study, learning in Switzerland, and like to study the attractiveness of Europe then a Master’s in Switzerland is an excellent option.
The university cites the student for the scholarship, and they present the scholarship for the duration of the selected program at the time of the master’s (one and a half years or two years riding on the decided master’s), the cost correlates to CHF 1,600 per month, unless a researcher dies to finish the master’s for whatever motive.
The scholarship providers publicize to the recipients that the amount of their scholarship will not be sufficient to cover living expenses in Switzerland.
Details of Lausanne Masters Scholarship 2024
|Host University||University of Lausanne|
|Degree level||Master degree program|
|Scholarship type||Partially funded|
|Time duration||2 years|
|Deadline||1 November 2023|
- Geosciences and Environment
- Industry and Economics
- Law, Criminal Justice, and Public Administration
- Biology and Medication
- Religion and Sciences of Religions
- Interfaculty Programmes
- Sociable and Political Sciences
Benefits of the scholarship program
- The scholarship is granted for the lowest course of the selected master’s agenda.
- It amounts to CHF 1,600 per month, settled from 15 September to 15 July (10 months per year).
- The scholarship obscures the absolute time of the master’s program, save in claims of superior collapse after the first year.
- The scholarship portion is not adequate to wrap up the price of living in Switzerland.
- Nominees are enabled to revisit the consideration budget of a pupil at UNIL to comprehend the living payments.
- Recipients of the scholarship are excused from settled enrollment costs for courses, but for the CHF 80.00 expenses to be reimbursed each semester.
- English or French languages is necessary
- All World Countries.
- To have characterised yourself during your studies, especially through specifically brilliant educated results.
- Not to have been enlisted with UNIL in the history.
You must have a minimum B2 level of proficiency in French or English, as per the language of instruction for your chosen master’s program.
- To have settled the CHF 200.00 management fee.
Before enrolling in the master’s programme at UNIL, I equated my alien university degree to a bachelor’s degree.
You may like
- You must have to visit the official website to get more information.
- After creating the account you have to fill in all information.
- Must see the necessary documents here
- Is this scholarship fully free?
No, this program is partially free.
- Can international students be able to apply?
Yes, international students are suitable to apply.
- How can we apply for this program?
After visiting the official website, you may know more accurately and be able to apply.
- What is the time period of this program?
Almost 2-year degree program.