If you are waiting for a scholarship, then we have a piece of good news for you. The applications are honest to devote to the Pisa DSU Scholarship 2024. Currently, you can devote to the University of Pisa DSU Scholarship 2024. This scholarship is only for Bachelor’s and Masters’s degree programs. No IELTS is required as generously as only one application document is required.
Follow these steps to get the scholarship: Apply to the university, get your access request, plug out an uncomplicated DSU Scholarship format, and appreciate the concessions of the scholarship program.
The University of Pisa, established in 1343, is a prestigious general university in Italy, categorised among the top 8 in the countryside. With a decadent record, it draws many researchers every year. It has twenty branches suggesting varied courses.
Details of Pisa DSU Scholarship 2024
|Host University||University of PISA|
|Course Level||Bachelor’s and Master’s|
|Scholarship type||Fully Funded|
|Deadline||6 September 2023|
Advantages of this program
- Unrestricted Concession at University.
- A perennial stipend of 7200 Euros choice be credited into your bank history.
- Donations to substitute additional costs (sporting workouts, readers, etc.)
- Free feasts at the University dining theatres
- Immunity from University education fees.
- If no position is left, pay towards concession will be granted.
- Mathematical Physical and Natural Sciences
- Farming and Veterinary Sciences
- Sociable sciences
- Health Sciences
- Pupils arranging to register or already registered in a Degree program at the University of Pisa can devote themselves to the Scholarship.
- The online application simply, via this link
- IELTS is not necessary.
- The application can be offered even if the student is not registered yet.
- Connect a copy certifying the relative financial status.
- Equivalence documents.
- Please click here to know more
- Firstly, check the official website
- By checking the official website you get more accurate information.
- Is the University of PISA public?
Yes, this university is a public institute.
- This scholarship is fully free?
This scholarship program is totally free.
- Can international students be eligible to apply?
Yes, multinational students are eligible to apply.