If you are waiting for a scholarship to study abroad, we have good news for you. Tokyo ADB Scholarship 2024 Applications for the 2024 information are genuine. Devote for the Fully Sponsored to Study in Japan through the Tokyo ADB Scholarship 2024. This Scholarship schedule offers a 2-year Fully Supported Master’s scholarship to the residents of ADB’s developing member countries. Every year ADB grants 300 scholarships.
The Asian Development Bank – Japan Scholarship Program (ADB-JSP), Funded by the Government of Japan. It is arranged by the Asian Development Bank and seeks to feed postgraduate prospects. There is no application price. This program covers all expenses for academic years.
The University of Tokyo was designated in 1877 and discovered in Tokyo, Japan. It is the first general research imperial college. More than 30,000 federal and global students are registered at the university. The university streamlined experimenters with marker education and others. This university has grown into a great moderator. The University of Tokyo is calmed 1st in Asia as well as in Japan and 26th digit in the world.
Details of Tokyo ADB Scholarship 2024
|Host Institute||University of Tokyo|
|Scholarship type||Fully Funded|
|Degree level||Master degree program|
|Last date||10 December 2023|
Financial benefits are given below
- Medical Insurance
- Monthly subsistence and Housing Grant
- Grant for books and instructional materials
- Full Tuition Fees
- Airfare Travel costs
- Thesis/Research Grant including (Binding charges, School Supplies, Typing and Computer Charges, Postage, Communications, Photocopying, Local Travel Costs, and Concession for out-of-town journeys.)
You must research yourself to check eligibility
- Be a federal of an ADB borrowing component country
- Must be appointed by the University to which they are devoting to a master’s degree program.
- Have at slightly two years of full-time experience working venture
- Must be under 35 years.
- Conform to repay and work in his/her home sticks for at least two years after fulfilment of master’s study.
To use a master’s program, nominees must possess a bachelor’s degree from an accredited educational establishment, whereas the University of Tokyo offers a bachelor’s grade as well.
- First, check your eligibility
- Upload information before the deadline
- In the Mid of February, the only successful candidates submit their documents
- Your result may come in May
Visit Official website
- Is this scholarship fully funded?
Yes, this fully funded scholarship program.
- What is the duration of this program?
At least 2 years is its time period.
- Is this University Private or public?
This university is public.
- Can international students apply for this program?
Yes, students from every region can apply.