If you are waiting for a scholarship, we have some good news for you.
The Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs actively budgets the Netherland Scholarship Program 2023. This programme suggests Short Courses and Master’s Degree Programs. Appliers can devote themselves to either Short lessons or a Full-time Master Degree in Various Dutch Universities.
The Time of the Short classes is from 2 weeks to 7 Months whereas the Full-time Master’s breadth time is 12 or 24 months. The Netherlands is a European nation and it has a lot to present. The Dutch Ministry will wrap all major costs.
Details of Netherland Scholarship Program 2023
|Degree level||Short courses and master’s degree program|
|Financial protection||Fully Funded|
|Provider||The Dutch Ministry|
|Last Date||5 September 2023|
Benefits of this program
- Salary: You resume receiving your routine salary during the scholarship years.
- Costs of living: Hide the living costs in the Netherlands.
- Tuition fees: Full tuition fees for your selected study schedule are coated.
- Visa fee: The scholarship obscures the costs of getting a student visa or home pass.
- Travel: Round-trip airfare from your home sticks to the Netherlands is fed.
- Insurance: The fitness insurance range is fitted.
- Live and work in an OKP government.
- Have ability in English or French.
- Work in one of the priority fields established by your country.
- Conform to the latest duties and requirements set by the program.
- Find a suitable course or program through the study schedule database.
- Strive employer nomination for the scholarship.
- Collect and train all crucial application documents.
- Facilitate the input provided in the Authorized Call for OKP Scholarship 2023.
- Indulge your application online via the Dutch organisation offering the course.
- Can international students apply?
Yes, international students can apply.
- What is the duration of this program?
Short courses take 2 weeks to 7 months while a master’s degree takes 12 to 24 months.
- Is this program fully funded?
Yes, it is a fully funded program.