The University of Leeds is seeking candidates who wish to carry out impactful research across pure mathematics, applied mathematics, and statistics to participate in its School of Mathematics – Undergraduate UK Scholarships for the academic year 2022-2023. Leeds University School of Mathematics Undergraduate UK Scholarships.
The University of Leeds has organized this scholarship for UK national students only. Applicants applying for an undergraduate degree program at the School of Mathematics in Leeds are eligible and will be considered for a scholarship worth a total of £12,000. The selection of winners will be based on personal circumstances.
Founded in 1904, the University of Leeds is now a public research university in Leeds, West Yorkshire, England, ranked 86th in the QS World University Rankings 2023. The University of Leeds provides a safe, supportive and welcoming environment. Leeds University School of Mathematics Undergraduate UK Scholarships.
Why choose to study at the University of Leeds? The University of Leeds strives to ensure that everyone at the University is treated fairly, with dignity and respect and has equal opportunities. Students at Leeds are part of an educational and working environment free of barriers such as age, disability, gender reassignment, race, religion or belief.
You May like USA Thomson Reuters Internship 2023
School of Mathematics Undergraduate UK Scholarships Details:
- Host University : University of Leeds
- Department: School of Mathematics
- Level: Undergraduate
- Reward: £12,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic
- Awards can be claimed in the UK.
School of Mathematics Undergraduate UK Scholarships Eligibility:
Eligible Countries: Students from the United Kingdom are eligible to apply.
Eligible subjects: Mathematics B.C., Mathematics Math, B.C., Mathematics and Statistics B.C., Mathematics and Statistics Math, B.C., Insurance Mathematics B.C., Economics and Mathematics B.C., or Financial Mathematics B.C. from Leeds.
Applicants must be students applying from the UK.
How to Apply For School of Mathematics Undergraduate UK Scholarships:
Candidates are required to apply for admission through the official online portal of the university. All eligible applicants will be considered automatically.
- Students are required to submit the following documents to the University:
- A description of the grading system at your home university
- A copy of the information page in your passport or ID card
- Transcription of records
- Proof of English proficiency
- Applicants must meet the university’s academic entry requirements according to the country they are applying from.
School of Mathematics Undergraduate UK Scholarships Language Requirements:
Students must submit scores from the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS (International English Language Testing System) Academic or IELTS for UKVI (United Kingdom Visa and Immigration) (Academic) at 6.0
- TOEFL iBT (Test of English as a Foreign Language Internet-Based Test) at 87
- PTE (Pearson Test of English) Academic or PTE Academic UKVI aged 60
- Password Skills in version 6.0
- Language Cert International ESOL (English for Speakers of Other Languages) SELT (Secure English Language Test) B2
- Cambridge English qualification with at least 169 overall
- Trinity College London ISE (Integrated Skills in English) at Pass in ISE II
- NCUK English language test at 6.0
- GCSE English Language or IGCSE English as a first or second language at C/4
- National 5 English at C
- IB (International Baccalaureate) English (standard or above) at 4
School of Mathematics Undergraduate UK Scholarships Advantages:
Successful candidates will be awarded a scholarship of £9,000 or £12,000 depending on the length of the course by the University of Leeds, at £3,000 per year of study.
School of Mathematics Undergraduate UK Scholarships Application Deadline:
Applications are open. However, students must follow and adhere to the application deadline for the undergraduate program they wish to apply for.