We have a piece of good news for those students who love to study in Australia. Applications are now open to apply for the Macquarie University Scholarship 2022 in Australia. Scholarships are for Undergraduate and Master’s level degree programs. Scholarship is fully sponsored. The cost of Macquarie University Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship is AUD $ 10,000.
Macquarie University was founded in 1964, and is a public research university in Sydney, Australia. The university is the third university to be established in the Sydney suburb. In addition, Macquarie has five faculty members, as well as Macquarie University Hospital and the Macquarie Graduate School of Management.
In addition, Macquarie University is the first in Australia to fully integrate its degree program with the Bologna Accord. Above all, the university is ranked 250th in QS World University Rankings 2019. In addition, the Department of Languages at McCurry University has developed a McCurry dictionary, which is considered the standard English reference for Australia.
Macquarie University also has a large number of international students. In addition to its excellent academics, the university is also committed to making its education accessible to its students. Therefore, it offers different bursaries depending on the degree of the student and the district.
We encourage you to apply for the Macquarie University Scholarship 2022. This is one of the best opportunities to pursue your studies in Australia. For more information on Australia Scholarships please read the full article below.
You may like: Fully Funded Ireland Government Scholarship 2023
Details About Macquarie University Scholarship 2022
- Hosting Country: Australia
- University of Hosting: Macquarie University
- Award: Fully Sponsored
- Level: Bachelor’s & Master’s
- Study begins: July 2022
- Deadline: in progress
Applicants from all over the World are eligible except for Australia and New Zealand.
Access to Finance
Macquarie University Scholarships will offer the following Financial Benefits:
- The cost of this course is AUD $ 10,000 for your tuition fee. It is not renewable.
The bursary does not provide financial assistance in the form of a housing allowance, nor does it apply for a visa, Overseas Student Health Corps (OSHC), airport, accommodation, conference, or other research-related expenses.
Qualifications for Macquarie University Scholarships
Applicants must complete the Scholarship Qualifications Requirements in Australia. Including:
- Applicants must meet the English and academic requirements of the Macquarie University Bachelor or
- Postgraduate Coursework Degree.
- For Postgraduate Applications: Applicants must obtain a minimum WAM of 65.
- For Undergraduate Applications: Applicants must obtain a minimum ATAR of 85.
- You must be admitted to Macquarie University Bachelor’s or Postgraduate Course Work Degree from 2022.
- You are not eligible for this opportunity if you are applying or currently enrolled at Macquarie University International College.
- Candidates who have received any other Scholarship from Macquarie University will not be eligible for this scholarship.
The application process is underway for Macquarie University Scholarships 2022. Interested students are currently applying for this opportunity in Australia.
You are advised to apply at least two to three months before the start of the session to avoid embarrassment, and it will give you more time to manage your student visa.
How to apply!
The full online application process for Macquarie University Scholarships 2022. Applicants must complete an online course application form.
Applicants must complete an online course application form. and write “VCIS” instead of the Scholarship Name. For more information, please visit the official website provided below.