Looking for Fully Funded scholarships in Canada? Applicants are now invited to apply for the McGill University Scholarship in Canada 2022. Scholarships are for Masters and Ph.D. level degree programs. International applicants from all over the world are eligible to apply.
There is no need to provide an IELTS test if the candidate is unable to prove one of the following criteria. Graduate students will receive up to 60 McGill University bursaries and 20 partial bursaries. The university has 400 programs in more than 80 departments that are right for you.
McGill University is a community research university in Montreal Canada. It was founded in 1821 by the Royal Charter of King George IV and is the only university in Canada. McGill offers more than 300 programs in 12 skills and schools. It is a great opportunity for a student to pursue his or her studies through a bursary in Canada. We encourage you to apply for the McGill University Scholarship in Canada 2022-2023.
You may also like:
Oxford University Rhodes Scholarship Program 2023 (Fully Funded)
University For The Creative Arts In England Uk Scholarships 2022/2023
Young Talent Programme In Lagos Business School In Lekki Nigeria 2022/2023
About McGill University Scholarships in Canada 2022-23:
- Country: Canada
- University: McGill University
- Degree Level: Masters, Ph.D.
- Eligible nationality: International
- Fundraising: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 15th July 2022
McGill University Scholarships 2022 in Canada is a Fully Sponsored Scholarship for International Students. McGill University offers a different study program called the McCall MacBain Scholar.
You will be able to pursue a full-time Master’s or Second Entry Professional Bachelor’s program at McGill University. Details are provided below
- Education and regular full-time tuition.
- A stipend of $ 2,000 CAD / Month will be provided.
- And relocation facilities in Montreal.
Courses available at McGill University:
- Agricultural and Environmental Sciences
- Dentistry and Oral Health Science
- The law
- Desautels Faculty of Management
- Medical and Health Sciences
- Schulich Music School
- Interfaculty Studies
McGill University Eligibility Criteria:
- To apply for an undergraduate degree, you must have completed a high school education.
- Graduates Apply, have a recognized Bachelor’s degree (Bachelor).
- Meet the English language requirements.
- Applicants must also meet the educational requirements set by the McGill Graduate Department.
Apply without of IELTS:
You can study in Canada without IELTS. There are hundreds of scholarships outside of IELTS in Canada and McGill is one of them.
- The mother tongue (the language learned and used daily) is English.
- The applicant must have an undergraduate degree or degree from a recognized institution in Canada or the United States.
- The applicant must obtain an undergraduate or graduate degree from a recognized foreign institution where
- English is the language of instruction. (If you have this condition, you can submit an English language certificate.
- If applicants reside and study at university for at least four years or work there, In a country where English is the main language of choice,
- See the login and application requirements Here.
The deadline for applying for the McGill University Scholarships 2023 International Student Studies is 15 July 2022. And all Canadian applicants can apply before 1 September 2022.
How do you apply?
The online application process is for McGill University Scholarships 2023 in Canada. You need to apply and the required documents.
- Read entry requirements
- Contact the door
- Find a manager
- Submit your application before the deadline