MEXT Japan Scholarships For International Students 2023 is open to international students. The scholarship enables master’s degree program(s) in any subject taught at Japanese universities. The scholarship deadline is open.
To be considered for this scholarship, applicants must first apply to APU. APU will then select eligible candidates to recommend to the scholarship organization. This scholarship is awarded to outstanding international students who are recommended by APU. The Japanese Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology (MEXT) provides this scholarship in order to increase international competitiveness and promote the active exchange of international students at Japanese universities. MEXT Japan Scholarships For International Students 2023.
You May like USA Thomson Reuters Internship 2023
MEXT Japan Scholarships 2023 Details:
- Benefits: Fully Funded
- Host Place: Japan Universities
- Level: Masters
- Subjects: All Subjects
- Eligibility: International Students
- Host Country: Japan
MEXT Japan Scholarships Education level:
The fully-funded MEXT Japan Scholarships 2023 are available to pursue master’s programs at Japanese universities.
MEXT Japan Scholarships Available subjects:
The following subjects are available for study under this scholarship program.
MEXT Japan Scholarships Benefits:
- Full admission
- 100% of tuition fees (covered by the APU Tuition Reduction Scholarship)
- 144,000 JPY per month for living expenses (amount subject to change)
- Economy class air travel between home country and APU at the beginning and end of the program
All nationalities can apply.
MEXT Japan Scholarships Eligibility Criteria:
1.Intend to study abroad in Japan from overseas
2. Be a national of a MEXT designated country
3. Born on or after April 2, 1988
4. Achieved a GPA of at least 2.30 on a 3.00 scale at their most recent university
- Those serving on active military duty or civilians employed by the military at the time of application are not eligible for this scholarship.
- Recipients must be able to arrive in Japan within the arrival period specified by the APU.
- Those applying for this scholarship cannot have received a MEXT scholarship in the past unless they have more than 3 years of educational research experience after the final payment of the previous MEXT scholarship.
- Those applying for this scholarship cannot apply for another MEXT scholarship.
- Recipients of this scholarship cannot receive a scholarship from another scholarship organization while studying at APU.
- Recipients of this scholarship must have “student” as their residence status (visa status) in Japan.
- Score Validity Requirement for English Proficiency Test Scores: Only test scores taken on or after March 24, 2021 will be accepted.
1. Submit your APU application by November 16, 2022 (for enrollment by September 2023). April registration is not possible. No other documents need to be considered for this scholarship.
2.APU will review the application documents and select outstanding candidates to recommend to MEXT.
3. Applicants selected for recommendation for this scholarship are informed of the final results of the APU application.
4. Selected applicants complete and submit additional application documents for the MEXT APU.
5. MEXT decides on the final results of the scholarship.