MIPLC-DAAD Fully Funded Scholarship For Development-Related Postgraduate Courses 2023-24 is open to International Students, Home Students. The bursary allows for graduate programs in the field of All Subjects offered at the Munich Intellectual Property Law Center.
Munich Intellectual Property Law Center offers Graduate Development Studies for international and local students pursuing their education at the Munich Intellectual Property Law Center in Germany.
The main purpose of the bursary is to promote diversity at the Munich Intellectual Property Law Center and to provide financial assistance to eligible students.
Eligible students will be awarded an A stipend of EUR 850 from Munich Intellectual Property Law Center.
You may also like:
Oxford University Rhodes Scholarship Program 2023 (Fully Funded)
University For The Creative Arts In England Uk Scholarships 2022/2023
Young Talent Programme In Lagos Business School In Lekki Nigeria 2022/2023
The MIPLC-DAAD Bachelor of Degree in Developmental Studies 2023-24 is available for Postgraduate level programs at.
The following article is available for study under this study guide.
- You are from a developing country (according to the OECD DAC) and have not lived outside your home country (or in another developing country) for more than two years.
- You have at least a four-year degree (or three-year Bachelor’s degree and additional qualifications), completed with exaggerated results.
- You received your latest degree within six years before applying for it.
- You have at least two years of full-time information obtained from government officials or a state or private company in a developing country. To meet this requirement, it is sufficient once you have completed two years in February of the year you intend to start your studies at MIPLC. University science and academic staff are not the target group for this program and are therefore only considered in rare cases.
- MIPLC-DAAD Fully Funded Scholarship For Development-Related Postgraduate Courses 2023-24
The scholarship deadline is 15 Oct 2022.
Complete applications will be evaluated for further approval. For all eligible applicants, we will compile a short list of candidates, who will be invited to the video conference interview to be held in January or February. Based on these discussions, MIPLC will pre-select scholars and DAAD will make its final decision in early March.