The European Commission Peace Ambassador Scholarship 2022 is an initiative of One Young World, an organization that brings together young leaders from all over the world to work for a peaceful, inclusive, and sustainable world. The scholarship gives young leaders from developing countries the opportunity to become part of the next generation of world leaders during their formative years. The Peace Ambassador Scholarship is aimed at young people aged 18-30 who have a passion for peace building, conflict resolution, and conflict prevention. It gives them an opportunity to gain insight into EU structures and policies related to peacebuilding and conflict prevention.
The One Young World Ambassador Scholarship 2022, offered in partnership with the European Commission, offers young people better opportunities to build a cohesive and peaceful society. During the scholarship, participants will be able to visit Manchester for an international forum for new leaders and participate in other activities organized by One Young World or partner organizations. Along with senior leaders, delegates will present and discuss solutions to the world’s most pressing issues.
The European Commission Peace Ambassador Scholarship 2022 will give participants the opportunity to participate in the One Young World Summit 2022 which will bring together 2,000 new leaders from 190+ countries in Manchester for an international forum for new world leaders. Students will gain a deeper understanding of the European Union and its institutions and their role in promoting peace and in promoting respect for basic human rights. Bursary recipients will join the alumni community of more than 200 Peace Ambassadors who have participated in the program since its inception in 2017. The Peace Ambassador Program Scholarship 2022 by One Young World will focus on the role of disinformation in fueling hate speech, conflict, and violent extremism. You can also apply for the Rhodes Scholarship 2023 Program at Oxford University.
- You may also like:Oxford University Rhodes Scholarship Program 2023 (Fully Funded)
University For The Creative Arts In England Uk Scholarships 2022/2023
Young Talent Programme In Lagos Business School In Lekki Nigeria 2022/2023
European Commission Peace Ambassador 2022 Contact:
- Host Country: United Kingdom
- Host Organization: One Young World (OYW)
- Scholarship Coverage: Fully Sponsored
- OYW Conference Date: September 5 to 8, 2022
- Deadline: June 26, 2022
Benefits of the Scholarship:
- Hotel accommodation is provided
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner will be provided during the One World Youth Summit.
- Membership of the International Embassy Community
- Various media profile stores
- Participants will be able to hear their voices, enabling them to formulate goals that affect their lives.
- The program will provide participants with a deeper understanding of the European Union and its institutions, as well as their role in promoting peace and respect for fundamental freedoms.
- Participants will be able to attend the OYW Conference to be held from September 5 to 8, 2022, in Manchester, United Kingdom.
Qualifications for the Scholarship:
- Students must be between the ages of 18 and 30 from September 5, 2022;
- Applicants must play an active role in the field of peacebuilding, conflict resolution, anti-lying, or combating violent extremism;
- Applicants must be available from 4 to 8 September 2022 to participate fully in the program.
- The applicant may be a country that is considered a ‘developing or developing country’ according to the World
- Economic Outlook of the International Monetary Fund, as well as a country prone to conflict.
Eligible countries for the European Commission Peace Ambassador Scholarship 2022:
Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Angola, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belarus, Belize, Benin, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Brazil, Brunei Darussalam, China, Bulgaria , Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cabo Verde, Cambodia, Cameroon, Central African Republic, Chad, Chile, Colombia, Comoros, Egypt, Democratic People’s Republic of Korea, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Republic of the Congo, Costa Rica, Croatia, Curacao , Côte d’Ivoire, Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Swaziland, Ethiopia, Fiji, Gabon, Gambia, Kazakhstan, Georgia, Ghana, Grenada, Guatemala, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana , Haiti, Honduras, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Jamaica, Jordan, Kosovo, Kenya, Kiribati, Kuwait, Kyrgyz Republic, Lao P.D.R., Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives , Mali, Marshall Islands, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mexico, Micro Nessie, Moldova, Mongolia, Montenegro, Nauru, Morocco, Mozambique, Myanmar, Namibia, Nepal, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, North Macedonia, Oman, Pakistan, Palau, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Qatar, Romania, Russian Federation, Rwanda, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Samoa, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Sint Maarten, Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Sri Lanka, State of Palestine, Sudan, Suriname, Syria, São Tomé and Príncipe, Senegal, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Togo, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Tuvalu, Uganda, Ukraine, United States Arab Emirates, Uruguay, Vanuatu, Venezuela, Uzbekistan, Vietnam, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
The deadline to apply for the One Young World Ambassador Scholarship 2022 is June 26, 2022.
How do you apply ?
- All applications will be sent online via the official website.
- Make sure all the correct fields are filled in correctly.
- Provide all your detailed personal information, e.g., name, date of birth, phone, address, email, and Travel Information.
- Ensure that you answer all the questions carefully, as they play an important role in your selection.