Stanford University Knight-Hennessy Scholarships 2023-24 is open at Stanford University in 2022-2023. The 2022-23 Knight-Hennessy Scholars Program at Stanford University is now available to international students if they are enrolling scholars to receive a one-time relocation stipend designed to offset some of the costs associated with relocation to the area and/or technology purchases.
Stanford University has officially announced the scholarships for the incoming class. Stanford University is considered to be one of the best institutions around the world. Stanford University was founded in 1885 and currently operates in Stanford, California, United States of America.
Stanford University offers such scholarships annually to welcome students to campus. The Knight-Hennessy Scholars Program 2022-23 will open the door to new and better opportunities for selected students and expose them to advanced education in graduate programs. Stanford University Knight-Hennessy Scholarships 2023-24 .
Continue reading about Stanford University’s acceptance rate, GPA requirements, eligibility and selection criteria, and other useful information.
You may like: University Of Charles Darwin Scholarships 2023 In Australia
Stanford University Knight-Hennessy Scholarships 2023-24 Details:
- Benefits: Partial Funding, Full tuition fee
- Host Place: Stanford University
- Level: Graduate
- All Subjects
- Who Is Eligible; International Students
- Host Country: USA
- Deadline: Open
Stanford University Knight-Hennessy Scholarships Education level:
Stanford University California USA Knight-Hennessy Scholarships 2023-24 is available to pursue graduate programs at Stanford University.
Stanford University Knight-Hennessy Scholarships Available subjects:
The following subjects are available for study under this scholarship programme.
Stanford University Knight-Hennessy Scholarships Benefits:
During each of the first three years of graduate study, Knight-Hennessy Scholars receive several types of funding:
- The scholarship pays directly to cover tuition and related fees
- Stipend for living and academic expenses (such as room and board, books, academic supplies, teaching materials, local transportation, and reasonable personal expenses)
- A travel stipend designed to cover economy class airfare for one annual trip to and from Stanford
- Newly enrolled scholars receive a one-time relocation stipend to offset some of the costs associated with relocation to the area and/or technology purchases.
- Scholars in the second and third years can apply for additional funds to support academic enrichment activities (e.g. conference trips).