There is amazing news for all those students who are looking for a Full Scholarship in Switzerland. Applicants are now warmly welcomed to apply for the Swiss Government Excellence Scholarship for the Academic Year 2022-2023 in Switzerland. There are approximately 500 Masters and PhD Degree Scholarships Sponsored by the Swiss Government.
The Swiss Government Scholarship is a highly respected scholarship. All costs will be covered by the Swiss government. There is no application fee. You can study any field in any field under the Swiss Government Excellence Scholarship.
Swiss Government Excellence Scholarships are open to foreign students to obtain Master’s degrees and PhDs in more than 180 countries. Graduates from the highly regarded Swiss universities. Therefore, people who were expecting explosions could end up applying.
We have also written and attached some guidelines and suggestions on how to apply and protect our Swiss Government Scholarship opportunities. Switzerland has one of the highest education programs in Europe. Full details of the Swiss Government Scholarship are provided below.
Details of the Swiss Government Excellence Scholarship
- Host Country: Switzerland
- Scholarships Number: 500
- Fundraising: Fully Funded
- Graduate level: Masters, Ph.D., Postdoc and Degree in research
- Deadline: Given below
- Swiss Government Excellence Research Scholarships for foreign students
- Swiss Government Excellence PhD. Scholarships for Foreign Students
- Swiss Government Excellence Postdoctoral Scholarships for Foreign Researchers
- Swiss Government Excellence Art Studies
Duration of the Swiss Government Scholarship
- With Post-Doctoral Scholarships in Switzerland: 12 months
- Research Studies in Switzerland: 12 Months Size
- Medical Studies in Switzerland: 12 months extend to up to 36 months depending on the results of the course obtained.
Financial Management From the Swiss Government
The Swiss government provides scholarships fully supported by international students in Switzerland and will cover all costs provided below:
- Cancellation of Tuition Fees
- Monthly Fee
- Health insurance
- Housing Fees
- Research Fund
- Traveling Tickets
- Accommodation fees
Types of Swiss Scholarship
- Research Scholarships: Research Scholarships are available to postgraduate researchers in any field (at least with a master’s degree).
- Art Scholarship: Art Scholarship is open to art students who wish to pursue a master’s degree in Switzerland.
Qualifications for Swiss Government Excellence Scholarship
Eligibility for Swiss government bursaries varies from country to country. If you want to check the eligibility criteria for your country, you can select your country:
Select Your Country: Countries A – L / Countries M – Z
Important Tips and Application for Swiss Government Studies
Letter of Admission: First of all, applicants need a Letter of Recognition / Receipt from a Swiss Professor.
Professor’s Contact Tips: Through the experience of the past, we have noticed that most of the time, professors have already welcomed another student from another country, because it is too late to email and entertain them OR there is no need to waste time. understanding a professor’s profile and linking his or her profile with your work.
If you start contacting a professor in Switzerland at least a week and sending him an email, you can easily get a response from a Swiss professor 2022-2023.
How can you write emails to the Professor?
Please take a closer look at the links provided.
English IELTS / TOEFL schools, etc. they are obligatory, but send an email to the Swiss authorities or Swiss universities to inquire whether they are suspending due to COVID).
FCS will select candidates for the 2022-23 academic year scholarship at the end of May 2022. Bursaries for the 2023-24 academic year will be advertised online from August 2022.
How to apply!
The application process is online and unique to each country designated by the Swiss authorities. To apply for a bursary, please
visit the Official website of the Switzerland Government Excellence Scholarship.