We are pleased to announce that applicants have now been invited to apply for the Turkish Government Scholarship 2022-5000 Scholarships. Bursaries Fully Funded by Bachelor, Master, and Ph.D. Level degree programs. Applicants from any nationality can apply for these courses from the Turkish government.
There will be 5,000 Scholarships in Turkey this year. Almost all courses are available for a bursary, Applicants from any background can apply for this bursary. Almost all courses and areas of research are available. You can apply without a registration fee. The Turkish government will pay the full cost of selected students. These courses are sponsored by the Turkish Government. Students will also be given 1 year of Free Turkish Language Studies. Turkish Government Scholarship 2022-5000 Scholarships.
The Turkey Burslari Scholarship offers a monthly scholarship of up to 1600 TL per month, as well as tuition fees, a return flight ticket, health insurance, and accommodation. It is a great opportunity for international students to start their studies in Turkey with a Full Scholarship and international staff. We encourage you to apply for the Turkish Government Scholarship 2022. For more information see the full article
Details of the Turkish Government Scholarship 2022:
Level: BS, MS & PhD
Eligible regions: Anyone can apply
Deadline: 30 June 2022
You may like: Fully Funded Ireland Government Scholarship 2023
Turkish Government Scholarship 2022 Available Lessons:
- Computer Engineering
- Biomedical Engineering
- Food Engineering
- The tree
- Educational Science, Comparative Education
- Electrical Engineering and Technology, Communications
- Natural Engineering
- Natural Sciences, Ecology
- The Turkish government offers scholarships that are fully funded by international students around the world.
For Bachelor’s Monthly Stipend: 700 TL per month
Masters: 950 TL per month
Ph.D .: 1400 TL per month
Turkish Government Scholarship 2022 Benefits:
The Turkish Government Scholarship is a Fully Funded scholarship for foreign students. Here is a list of scholarship benefits:
- Admission to the university
- Monthly income
- A round-trip ticket
- Health insurance
- One year of study of the Turkish language
It depends on the system.
- Bachelor: 4+ years 1 year preparing for the Turkish language.
- Master’s: Turkish language course 1 year + 2 years
- Ph.D .: Turkish language course 1 year + 4 years
See also: Friedrich Ebert Foundation Scholarship 2022 Germany | BS, MS & Diploma
Turkish Government Scholarship 2022 Eligibility criteria:
- Must be an international student
- Applicants are required to submit the required documentation to the application process
- Handwritten requests are not welcome.
- There is no application fee, so do not apply to any institutions or third parties
- Minimum Requirement Qualifications for Graduate Applicants: 70%
- Minimum educational achievement required for master’s students and doctors: 75%
- Less Required Lesson Success for Health Sciences Applicants (Medicine,
- Dentist & Pharmacy): 90%
- Age must be less than 21 years in the degree program.
- Age must be less than 30 years in Master’s programs.
- Be under 35 with medical plans
- Turkish tribes and those who have lost Turkish citizenship
- Those Students are already enrolled in Turkish universities at the same level of study to which they have applied
- Records / Degrees
- English language proficiency
- Letter of recommendation
- Statement of Intent
- English language proficiency
- Research proposal (for Ph.D. applicants only)
How to apply!
The application process is completely online for Turkish Government Scholarships. You need to submit your application and the required documentation. Apps are free. To apply visit the official link provided below.