If you want to get a fully funded scholarship opportunity to complete your education in the UK, then don’t miss the chance to apply for the Commonwealth Masters Scholarships 2023 in the UK. The Commonwealth Master’s Scholarship 2023 in the UK is a great opportunity for the brightest minds from Commonwealth countries to study in the UK for free. Taking advantage of these UK Fully Funded Commonwealth Masters Scholarships 2023 will enable students to enrich their knowledge and improve their skills in their chosen fields without having to bear any financial burden. This Commonwealth scholarship promotes peace and economic stability among low- and middle-income countries.
Commonwealth Masters Scholarships 2023 in the UK are designed to help less advantaged Commonwealth citizens. The scholarship program is funded by the UK Foreign Commonwealth and Development Office (FCDO) to support sustainable development in low and middle-income countries. This year, the Commonwealth grant will feature six main themes, including science and technology for global prosperity, health systems and access to opportunity.
UK Fully Funded Commonwealth Masters Scholarships 2023 are an excellent opportunity for international students to study a Masters degree in any of the Commonwealth countries. The scholarship is awarded to those who have outstanding academic and professional achievements. Recipients of CSC scholarships have gone on to become influential figures in business and include Nobel laureates, diplomats, researchers and heads of major non-governmental and business organizations.
You May like USA Thomson Reuters Internship 2023
UK Commonwealth Masters Scholarships 2023 Details:
- Host Country: United Kingdom
- Funded by: UK Foreign, Commonwealth & Development Office (FCDO)
- Level: Master’s degree
- Scholarship Cover: Fully Funded
- Eligibility: Students from Commonwealth countries
- Deadline: October 31, 2022
UK Commonwealth Masters Scholarships 2023 Benefits:
- Scholarship recipients will receive a return ticket to their home country.
- Commonwealth Scholarships cover the full cost of tuition fees.
- Candidates will be provided with a stipend of £1,133 per month or $1,390 per month.
- The scholarship also includes an allowance for warm clothes.
- All costs associated with the thesis or dissertation will be covered.
- Students can receive study travel grants in or outside the UK.
- Candidates who are widowed, divorced or single parents will receive £485.20 a month for their first child and £120 every other month for their second and third children up to the age of 16.
- Persons with disabilities are entitled to additional allowances.
List of Countries Eligible for UK Commonwealth Masters Scholarships 2023:
- Antigua and Barbuda
- Papua New Guinea
- Sierra Leone
- Solomon Islands
- South Africa
- Sri Lanka
- Saint Helena
- Saint Lucia
- Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
UK Commonwealth Scholarships 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates must be citizens of or refugees from Commonwealth countries.
- British protected persons can apply.
- The candidate must be a permanent resident of an eligible Commonwealth country.
- The candidate must be able to start their academic program in the UK by the start of the academic year in September 2023.
- The applicant must provide all supporting documentation in the required format.
- More information about the eligibility criteria can be found on the official website.
The application deadline for Commonwealth Master’s Scholarship 2023 in the UK is 31 October 2022.
How to Apply ?
- Applicants can apply through any of the nominating bodies, national nominating agencies or NGOs and charities.
- Applicants submitting supporting documentation outside of the online application system or through nominating agencies will not be accepted by CSC.
- Nominating agencies have their own selection processes and may even have additional eligibility criteria in accordance with their procedures. Applicants should consult the nominating agency for specific advice and rules regarding their application, as well as their own eligibility criteria. Nominating agencies may set their own application deadlines.
- Applicants must complete the application using CSC’s online application system.