UK Imperial College Business School Scholarship 2023 For Women is open to international students. The scholarship enables Master’s degree program (s) in Finance, Financial Technology, Accounting, Investment Management, Wealth Management, Financial Engineering, and Risk Management taught at Imperial College Business School. The scholarship deadline is February 1, 2023.
Imperial College Business School is the postgraduate business school of Imperial College London in the United Kingdom. In 2004, the business school was opened by Queen Elizabeth II. Imperial College Business School offers a financial scholarship (up to £20,000) to women pursuing a career in business. They hope to bridge the gender gap by providing various scholarships to exceptional female candidates who demonstrate outstanding academic performance and career potential.
You May Like: LSE Atlantic Fellows For Social And Economic Equity Program 2023
UK Imperial College Business School Scholarship 2023 For Women Summary:
- Scholarship Coverage: Partial Funding Up to £20,000
- Host Institute: Imperial College Business School
- Study Level: Masters
- Subjects To Learn: Finance, financial technology, Accounting, Investment Management, wealth management, Financial Engineering
- Who Is Eligible: International Students, Women Students
- Host Country: UK
- Deadline: 02/01/2023
Imperial College Business School Scholarship 2023 Education level:
Women in Finance Scholarship 2023-24 Imperial College Business School, UK. is available for Masters programs at Imperial College Business School.
Follow On Twitter: Follow
Imperial College Business School Scholarship 2023 Available subjects:
The following subjects are available for study under this scholarship program.
- Financial technology
- Investment management
- wealth management
- Financial engineering
- Risk management
Imperial College Business School Scholarship 2023 Benefits:
- This scholarship is a great opportunity for international female students who are willing to study abroad.
- It also provides partial funding of up to £20,000.
- Join Us On WhatsApp: JOIN
This scholarship is available to students who meet the following eligibility criteria:
- An exceptional academic background, usually a strong first-class degree or international equivalent
- Strong history of leadership and/or leadership potential
- Your references
- Follow Us On Pinterest: Follow
How To Apply ?
To be considered for this scholarship, you must apply before the deadline and be offered admission to the MSc program. In your application, mention how your leadership experience has taught you, as well as what diversity initiatives you have participated in or what you have learned from your professional experience. The admissions team will contact the winner.