Do you want scholarships for Masters? And are you trying to study the same in the UK? If the answers seem to be yes, then this opportunity is for you. The University of Nottingham offers very attractive scholarships for students who wish to study there. The university offers 50% or 100% scholarships to innovative and passionate students who can design development solutions for their home countries within South Asia, Africa, and selected Commonwealth countries. If you want to apply for this opportunity, you need to know all the details about the UK University of Nottingham Masters Scholarships. Now let’s look at the details.
These are postgraduate scholarships. If you are interested in applying, you should understand all the details before submitting your application. In terms of developing solutions, this is Nottingham University’s flagship Master’s Scholarship, launched in 2001 for students from South Asia, Africa, and other selected Commonwealth countries.
This scholarship program for international students is designed for students who want to change the development of environmental, key economic, structural, social, and political structures in their home countries.
You may like: USA University of Michigan Dearborn Scholarships
UK University of Nottingham Masters Scholarships Summary:
- Anchor Country: UK
- Anchor University: University of Nottingham
- Degree program: Master’s degree
- Financial Gains: 50% or 100% Tuition fees Waiver.
- Application Target Date: May 17, 2023
UK University of Nottingham Masters Scholarships Suitability:
- Be a resident of India, Africa or one of the selected Commonwealth countries listed below in the list of eligible countries.
- Must Be defined as an international student for fee purposes.
- Gain acceptance (offer letter) to start a full-time MSc (including MRes) at the University of Nottingham in the Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences, the Faculty of Engineering or the Faculty of Social Sciences.
- University of Nottingham students graduates are not eligible.
- Candidates already studied outside their home country are also not eligible.
- Students are currently studying in the UK can not apply.
University of Nottingham Masters Scholarships Eligible Countries :
- Africa (all African countries)
- Antigua and Barbuda
- British Virgin Islands
- Cayman Islands
- Pitcairn Islands
- Papua New Guinea
- Solomon Islands
- Sri Lanka
- Kitts and Nevis
- Vincent and the Grenadines
- Trinidad and Tobago
- Tristan Da Cunha
- Turks and Cacois Islands
UK University of Nottingham Masters Scholarships Financial Gains:
Successful candidates will receive scholarships to cover 50% or 100% of the daily Master’s tuition fees. These are one-year scholarships.
Application Submission Finish Date:
The deadline for submitting applications is May 17, 2023.
How to Apply ?
- Applicants are advised to apply for and receive an offer to study full-time Masters (including MRes) at the University of Nottingham before applying for this opportunity.
- You need to search for courses at Search Link
- At the time you receive an offer to study at the University of Nottingham, you can apply through the scholarships section of the application system – Nottingham Hub
- Applicants who have an offer on the MRes program must email the scholarship team at email@example.com for instructions on how to apply.