Continue your education in Australia. Good News! University Of Charles Darwin Scholarships 2023 In Australia is currently open. In this article, we will explain all the important details about this scholarship, its benefits, and also the step-by-step application process.
University Of Charles Darwin Scholarships 2023 In Australia is a funded scholarship for all international students. This scholarship is offered for bachelor’s, master’s, Ph.D., and training programs. Two types of scholarships are fully funded. Four types of scholarships are partially paid and cover up to 50% of tuition fees. Applicants from all over the world can apply for this Australian scholarship.
Charles Darwin University is a new global university based on social justice, stability, creativity, and collective endeavor. Here everyone can pursue their hobby and do things better. We have invited you to apply for Charles Darwin University Scholarships. This is one of the best opportunities to continue your studies in Australia. For more information about the scholarships, read the full article below.
You May Like: Fully Funded University of Technology Sydney Scholarship 2023 (Australia)
Details of University Of Charles Darwin Scholarships 2023:
- Host Country: Australia
- Host University: Charles Darwin University
- Degree: Bachelor’s, Master’s, Ph.D. and educational program
- Deadline: Varies by scholarship
Courses offered By University Of Charles Darwin Scholarships 2023:
Available courses are listed below.
- Culinary art
- Allowing courses
- Creative art and design
- Exercise and Sports Science
- Hairdressing and beauty services
- Humanities and social sciences
- Humanitarian, emergency and disaster management
- Indigenous knowledge
- IT and network engineering
- Law and legal studies
- Primary industries
- Public health
- Science, Environmental Science and Management
- Tourism, hospitality and food
- Community service and social work
University Of Charles Darwin Scholarships 2023 coverage:
Australian scholarships are of the following types:
Vice-Chancellor’s International High Achievement Scholarships (VCIHAS):
The scholarship applies to the undergraduate or postgraduate level of the course for the duration of the course, which is 50% or 25% of tuition fees.
CDU Global Excellence Award:
This scholarship applies to an undergraduate or postgraduate course, which is 50% of tuition fees for the first year of study and 10% for subsequent years.
CDU Global Achiever Award:
This scholarship program applies to an undergraduate or postgraduate course and also covers 15% of tuition fees for the first year of study.
CDU Global Leader Award:
These scholarships apply to a postgraduate or undergraduate degree program covering 25% of tuition fees for the first year of study and then 10% in subsequent years.
Different Vocational Education and Training (VET) Scholarship:
This scholarship program applies to Vocational Education and Training (VET) qualifications and is a one-off payment of $3,000 towards your first year tuition fees.
Higher degrees by research:
These are fully funded scholarships.
Northern Territory Scholarships:
This scholarship program recognizes students’ academic merit, leadership and community involvement. They are for higher education – graduate and undergraduate ($12,000) and contribute to student tuition.
Eligibility Criteria for Charles Darwin University Scholarships:
- Required Language: English is the required language.
- Eligible countries: all countries of the world are eligible.
- Applicants must provide a proven record of academic excellence as well as high achievement in previous relevant studies and qualifications
- Applicants must meet the university’s academic and English entry requirements.
- Applicants must have an offer to study at CDU.
- Applicants do not hold a scholarship from an Australian or other overseas sponsoring agency
- Applicants do not hold current Australian citizenship or Australian permanent residency or New Zealand citizenship.
Scholarship terms for awardees:
- Applicants must maintain full-time enrollment of 40 credit points each semester.
- Applicants will pay the balance of tuition before or after the start of each semester. The tuition scholarship will be credited directly to your student account two weeks after each census date.
- Candidates must maintain satisfactory academic progress in their degree at CDU each semester with a minimum GPA of 5.3 and no record of failure in any subject;
- Applicants must pay international fees, not domestic fees.
- Applicants do not take time off from units or curricula without prior approval from the authorities or international services.
- Awardees are also required to notify the International Office immediately via email email@example.com of any changes in visa status, as this may result in termination of the scholarship.
The application deadline for Charles Darwin University Scholarships varies by scholarship. For more information, visit https://www.cdu.edu.au/international/how-apply/scholarships.
How to apply!
The application process is completely online for the Charles Darwin University Scholarships 2021. You must follow the steps below to achieve this scholarship.
- Applicants can choose the scholarship of their choice.
- You will then download the application form for the relevant scholarship.
- You should then apply for admission to a study program at CDU.