The University of Pretoria Mastercard Foundation Scholarship 2023 is a unique opportunity for African students to attend one of the world’s most prestigious universities. It gives promising young people the tools to develop their ideas and make a positive impact on society. The program aims to promote positive change by fostering the next generation of leaders in these fields who will be able to help solve some of society’s most pressing challenges, such as climate change and access to clean water. The program provides financial assistance and mentoring to students who have demonstrated excellence in their field of study but who may not be able to afford the cost of a college education.
The Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program at the University of Pretoria aims to support academically talented young people in Africa. The knowledge, skills, attitudes and values demonstrated by these individuals will contribute to the transformation of the continent. In addition, the program emphasizes community service and internships as an integral part of its curriculum. The scholarship is available to students who are temporarily admitted to the University of Pretoria to pursue postgraduate studies. The program helps young people transition to further education or careers at home, as well as providing them with opportunities for future success.
The Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program at the University of Pretoria aims to provide students with an understanding of their field and a solid foundation for future research. Applicants interested in the program will be able to complete their education and continue their higher education regardless of their financial constraints. Education is widely recognized as a catalyst for social and economic change, so the program focuses on creating transformative leaders and encouraging them to become active members of the community. University of Pretoria Mastercard Foundation Scholarship 2023.
You may like: Fully Funded Ireland Government Scholarship 2023
Mastercard Foundation University of Pretoria 2023 Program Details:
- Scholarship Host Country: South Africa
- Host University: University of Pretoria
- Course Level: Master’s Degree
- Who is eligible?: African countries
- Deadline: October 31, 2022.
Benefits of MasterCard Foundation Scholarship 2023 at UP:
- Full tuition
- Accommodation costs will be covered
- Allowance for books and printed matter
- A monthly stipend to cover daily expenses
- Travel expenses covered
University of Pretoria Mastercard Foundation Scholarship Available fields of study:
- Public Administration and Policy MAdmin
- M Com Accounting Sciences
- M Com Accounting Sciences (Course)
- M Com Advanced Data Analytics
- M Com Advanced Data Analytics (Course)
- M Com Agricultural Economics
- M Com audit
- M Com Computer Science
- Business Management M Com
- Taxation of M Com
- M Com Econometrics (course)
- M Com Economics (course)
- M Com Financial Management Sciences (Course)
- Human Resource Management M Com (Course)
- M Com Industrial Psychology (course)
- MPA (course)
- M Com Marketing Management (Course)
- M Com Taxation (Course)
- Tourism Management M Com
- MPhil Agricultural Economics (course)
- MPhil Business Management Responsible Leadership (course)
- MPhil Business Management Strategic Management (course)
- MPhil Business Management Supply Chain Management (course)
- Communication Management MPhil
- MPhil Development Practice (course)
- MPhil Economics (course)
- MPhil Entrepreneurship (course)
- MPhil Financial Management Sciences
- MPhil Fraud Risk Management (course)
- MPhil Human Resource Management (course)
- MPhil Internal Audit (course)
- MPhil International Taxation (course)
- MPhil Industrial Relations Management
- MPhil Public Policy
- MPhil Strategic Communication Management (course)
- MPhil Taxation (course)
- MPhil Tourism Management
- MPhil Tourism Management (course)
Eligibility Criteria for Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program at UP:
A candidate must meet the following criteria to be considered for Mastercard Foundation Scholarships:
- The UP scholarship is open to candidates from Africa.
- Applications are welcome from candidates seeking a postgraduate degree.
- Candidate must have experience in community service and leadership.
- Candidates are also expected to maintain a high academic average throughout their academic career.
- Applicants must demonstrate financial need and come from an economically disadvantaged background.
The application deadline for Mastercard Scholarship 2023 at the University of Pretoria is 31 October 2022.
How to Apply for University of Pretoria Mastercard Foundation Scholars 2023?
- Applicants must be provisionally admitted to the University of Pretoria before they can apply for the
- Mastercard Foundation Scholars Programmed.
- A preliminary acceptance letter will be required.
- Applicants can apply online to any master’s degree program on the university’s website.
- Submit your MCFSP application along with all supporting documents to email@example.com.