USA Temple University Merit Scholarships 2023 is open to international students. The scholarship enables graduate, and undergraduate program(s) in all subjects taught at Temple University. The scholarship deadline is open.
Temple awards merit scholarships to international students with strong academic records. These scholarships range from $2,000 to full tuition. The availability of funding and the size, quality, and characteristics of the overall applicant pool determines the number and value of merit scholarships offered. Please note that full-tuition scholarships are extremely competitive.
Students are automatically considered for merit scholarships when they apply to Temple – no separate application is required. Submit your application for admission and all supporting documents by the application deadline. Students are strongly encouraged to apply early for the best chance of receiving a merit award.
Temple launched the #WhyUS campaign and scholarships to ensure that all international students know that the US is one of the most desirable places in the world to study.
Ranging from $2,000 to $10,000 for up to four consecutive years (four years for first-year students and two years for transfer students), these scholarships will be awarded for the best response to our creative challenge. Winners will be selected independently of the prospective student’s academic performance, and scholarships may be combined with other awards already received. Scholarship winners will be announced by April 1.
You May like USA Thomson Reuters Internship 2023
USA Temple University Merit Scholarships 2023 Details:
- Benefits: Fully Funded, Full tuition fee, Partial Funding
- Host Place: Temple University
- Level: Postgraduate, Undergraduate
- Subjects: All Subjects
- Eligibility: International Students
- Host Country: USA
USA Temple University Merit Scholarships 2023 Education level:
Temple University in USA Merit Scholarships 2023 is available to pursue graduate, undergraduate programs at Temple University.
The following subjects are available for study under this scholarship program.
USA Temple University Merit Scholarships 2023 Benefits:
These scholarships range from $2,000 to full tuition. The availability of funding and the size, quality and characteristics of the overall applicant pool determine the number and value of merit scholarships offered. Please note that full tuition scholarships are extremely competitive.
International students can apply for these scholarships.
To be considered for #WhyUS scholarships, you must
- Be a Temple applicant (first year or international transfer student). An international applicant is an individual who has citizenship in a country outside the United States of America and who does not have US citizenship or permanent residency.
- Demonstrate interest in one of the #WhyUS points. Read more about the scholarship and #WhyUS points.
- Apply for admission using the Common Application.
- Submit a #WhyUS application responding to the creative prompt by February 1st.
- If you are sending a large file, please share the link as well.
- Scholarship winners will be announced by April 1.
Make sure you meet the application deadline to be considered for a #WhyUS scholarship.
- March 1: Application deadline
- April 1: Scholarship winners announced
The deadline for submitting the deposit is May 1.