Young Talent Programme In Lagos Business School In Lekki Nigeria 2022/2023 is hosting the sixth edition of its Youth Talent Program (YTP) to meet the country’s most prominent students.
The program is designed to train young leaders from world-class institutions and enroll graduates at the LBS Management Scholarship Academy. It is a two-year career development program that will prepare selected students for their doctoral degrees.
The bursary-based program will include workshops, business, and leadership, mentoring sessions, as well as practical training projects for alumni and industry professionals.
Young Talent Programme In Lagos Business School In Lekki Nigeria 2022/2023 is available for Graduate level programs at Lagos Business School.
The following article is available for study under this study guide.
You may also like:
- waterloo university scholarships for international students 2022 (Fully Funded)
- World Food Programmed Paid Internships | WFP Internship Program 2022
- University Of UAE Muhammad Bin Zayed Scholarship 2022
- Nagasaki University Of Japan Scholarships 2022
The LBS Young Talents program will:
- Involve participants in the life of the LBS as a member of the faculty, researcher and administrative staff.
- Introduce participants to the management and teaching research work.
- Introduce participants to in-school educational recruitment channels: Management Scholarship Academy and LBS DBA program.
- Select Management Scholarship Academy participants
- Discuss LBS history, culture and tradition.
- Build a network of young talent.
- Join Below For Scholarships:
Eligibility criteria Young Talent Programme In Lagos Business School In Lekki Nigeria 2022/2023:
- Applicant must not be over 30 years old
- The program is open to final year undergraduate and Masters students, Youth Corps members and recent graduates
- These students must continue or succeed in first or second grade
- Former YTP participants are not eligible to apply again
- Additionally, you will make your own one (1) minute video. State your educational background, leadership experience and job experience (if applicable)
- Download and complete the YTP application form
Registration closes on Friday, June 24, 2022
To apply for a YTP request and more information, visit the registration link.